Monday, April 13, 2009

More Easter Fun

Just a few more easter pictures.  Yes, Addi had two Easter dresses this year.  Her Grandma Terry spoiled her so much this year.  This was her Church easter dress and she looked so cute in it.

Addi got a big bubble wand and a kite in her easter basket so we took her out to blow bubbles and to fly her Sesame Street Kite.

Addi found a little sand in the middle of the grass and she stayed in that hole forever.

This is Addi this morning.  She has learned a new trick from watching "Yo-Gabba-Gabba"  I may not be able to potty train my child, but she can hang a spoon from her nose!!   What can I say...she is extremely talented!

6 comments:

Kristi said...

The Easter Pictures are so adorable, she is sooooo cute! And the spoon picture, well, that just cracked me up...big time! I'll bet her mom can't do that!

K Lind said...

What a cutie! I love her dresses!

Trisha said...

Nice talent Addi!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Oh, sooooo cute -- keep the pictures coming, Tess -- we LOVE them!! Adi is such a cutie -- and has such darling Easter dresses. Of course, she makes anything look cute.
I guess it takes more patience to pottie train than to stick a spoon on your nose -- that takes talent!

Kristi said...

New background...yea, I like it! Alot...

The Hamblin's said...

Great pictures. She is so cute thought I think you already know that. You have a very talented child....Keep up the good work. Enjoy the time with your mom and dad and family.