Monday, July 20, 2009

Precious Addisyn

I got a great little birthday present, our friends the Stalveys offered to watch Addi while Jake took me out for a great dinner at Epcot in Japan and to watch Fireworks afterward.  While the Stalveys watched Addi, Brian took some really nice professional pictures of her for a birthday present for me!  They turned out wonderful, we hadn't taken nice pictures of Addi in so long I was about to break down and just take her to Walmart to get them done.  I'm so happy for these they turned out sooo much better than Walmart's would have! 







This is one of the first pictures Brian took, he said she just got up on the couch and posed like that.  Pretty seductive, i'm a little scared for her to grow up!!


7 comments:

Kristi said...

Those are precious! Loved the pictures! Love Addi...

Jana said...

I still can't get over how cute she is! Happy Birthday!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

Super cute! My fav is the last one!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Oh, what a treat for this Grandma -- precious pictures of our sweet little Addi!!! Oh, how we love her! And we love both of you, too.
We have had a wonderful time with Kevin's family here, they go home tomorrow -- then there are no more "family" to look forward too (unless Trish and Danny decide to come for a quick weekend, hint, hint). lol I just found out what that lol means. Your "out of the loop" Grandma. HA!

Becca said...

So precious! What a little model you have.

Trisha said...

I like the last one the best too. She's beautiful!

Call Commotion said...

She is so adorable! What a great birthday present!