Thursday, October 22, 2009

French Addi!

Just a fun post of my cute little girl. I have had this dress for a little while and I love it, but it never gets cool enough here for her to wear it. On Sunday the temperatures just radomly dropped to 69 degrees. It was so beautiful we loved it and Addi got to wear her fun french petticoat dress to church. She thought she was pretty hot stuff, she even came home and posed for a ton of Pictures that Ian took, I haven't gotten those from him yet, so you just have to settle for a quick snap shot that I took on our way out to church!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing...my sweet little French Baby!!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Oh, my darling Addi!!! As always an adorable little doll.
I love you, Addi (and Tessy & Jake)
Grandma