Monday, March 29, 2010

4 months old

My baby girl is already 4 months old! The time truly has flown by, I feel so horrible, with your first child you seem to document everything they do and every milestone they make, but with Brielle we were just enjoying her birth and then all of a sudden she is 4 months old and doing so much and I don't think I have documented let alone taken very many pictures! Hopefully she will forgive me someday and hopefully I will be better from here on out! Brielle started out a pretty difficult baby because of her poor digestive system but in the last month we have just been enjoying her smiles and giggles! We started her on some cereal at night and who would have thought it has just been cleaning her out and now she has a pretty regular system and all of a sudden we have a pretty chill baby.....atleast comparative to what we had before. She has been rolling over from her back to her tummy for about a month now and is just starting to roll from her tummy to her back, but she doesn't do it very often because she loves her belly! She is starting to giggle and of course the only one that gets her giggling is her sister she loves to watch her!
We were watching a movie as a family the other night and and this is how I found Brielle. So dang cute!!
She still has tons of dark hair but she is losing her hair along the sides and the back so she either looks like she has a comb over or a mohawk!
I threw a Baby Shower for my friend Becca and this was the Diaper cake I made for her. I made her baby a Tutu and I put it on the bottom layer!
All the yummy food we made!!

4 comments:

A said...

Holy cow, your 4 month old is putting my 5 month old to shame!! He has only rolled over like twice. And I am totally impressed by the diaper cake and yummy looking food!!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

What darling little girls!!! Brielle is growing sooooo fast. We can hardly wait to see all of you in a few weeks -- tho' our visit time will be too short, I'm sure.
Boy, oh boy!! what great parties ideas you have -- and wonderful beautiful food!!

Heather said...

So cute Tessy! Both the baby and the diaper cake =0)

Kristi said...

That is simply the most darling picture of Brielle laying in her boppy and watching the movie!!! Sooooo cute! Wow...the diaper cake and all the goodies you made for the shower were just awesome!! No wonder all your friends vote for you to do all the cooking and planning...Stop doing such a good job!