Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oh what a Cruise!!

We just got home from our first ever Disney Cruise, oh the fun we had, this was my fourth cruise and I have always said that all cruise lines are created equal.......man do I have to eat my words!! Disney knows how to entertain!!! We had a blast, Addi was on overload the entire time, she couldn't stop saying "oh my gosh, I'm sooo excited" for everything we did. We feel so blessed that we got to go and do this, it was amazing!! We started our cruise by checking in.......
and we ended completely exhausted!!!!! But we had a ton of fun in between.
We had towel animals.......

A beautiful ship.....

We relaxed on the beach......



Celebrated halloween....
Got all gussied up and ate and ate and ate some more!!!!!......
Celebrated a birthday......

Played in the fun kids center.....

Oh and did I mention, met every Disney Character known to man!!!!












By the end it was hard to say goodbye, but we were ready to go home and see our baby girl again!!
We have the most amazing friends ever!!!! Tennille and Anson took such good care of our little Brielle and she had so much fun that she didn't even want to go home with us!!!! Thank you guys so much you are the best!!! All in all I would have to say the best family vacation ever!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love the pics! I bet Addi absolutely loved it.

Kristi said...

Wow! It looked amazing! Sorry I am slow leaving a comment...I saw the pictures yesterday, but forgot to comment. The Island looked awesome, with those big hammocks an the Pirate Ship. It just looked like a ton of fun, and Addi was probably in HEAVEN!! :)

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Saw your pictures here and on fb, it looks like a REALLY AMAZING cruise!! We are sooooo happy you got to go, and I can imagine Addi was absolutely ENCHANTED!!!