Friday, April 8, 2011

Enjoying Spring!!

We are loving every minute of our spring already, Jake finally let me get cable a few weeks ago and I probably shouldn't let my kids watch TV 24/7 but the girls and especially me are loving the wonderful new discovery of Disney and Nickelodeon!!! As you can tell we love our lazy mornings watching TV especially when our buddy Milo comes to hang out while his mom is at school!!
Addi just started soccer, last week was her first practice and she was so excited!! She has her first game tomorrow which should be pretty entertaining but she loves it and loves being able to play on the same team as her best friend Isabelle!!

Of course just a few cute pictures of my little monkey, this girl has spunk!! She constantly has us on our toes! She has learned to climb everything, she climbs onto my tall table, countertops, the bookshelf and the very back of the toilets, she climbs up to the windows and stands in the window sills, and she has already learned to climb in and out of her crib! We can't keep her down she will climb anything in sight!
But she is still so very cute, I guess thats what gives me the patience from day to day.......

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Ohhhhhh, so cute! Those little girls are just precious and sooooo darling! We loved the pictures, but it was bittersweet, cause they both looked so grown up! They are growing and we are Missing it!!

Whitney said...

Yay for cable! I wish I could see Addi play soccer! She looks so excited. And Brielle's hair is getting so long! Beautiful girls.