Monday, August 29, 2011

Addi's First Day of School

So Addi had her first day of School last Monday! She was soo excited to finally be able to go to school and let me tell you she wasn't the only one!! I was very anxious for her to start as well. We took her to pick out her clothes for school and it was the first time she has ever got to pick things out herself and then go into a dressing room and try it all on and model it for her dad! She had a blast and she picked out her shirt, pants and her shoes. I'm sure it was a fairly warm outfit for Florida, but she just had to wear it! Her Grandma Terry also sent her some new school clothes that she was so excited to wear the rest of the week as well (no pictures of those, sorry, I guess that's what happens when you have three kids!). She loves school and her teacher Miss Stephanie and she says she is meeting lots of new friends although she can't remember any of their names!!

Of course I can't have a post without a few pictures of my other kids! Mr. Pierce is getting so big already!! Look at those chubby cheeks that are forming!! I've never had a chunky baby maybe my Pierce will be the first!!
And of course my ball of Fire!! She screams every morning I drop Addi off at school and she realizes she isn't going too, but when we get home she is in Heaven, she doesn't have to fight to play with her toys, or fight for attention and she loves that she gets out of the house atleast two times a day, once to take Addi to school and once to pick her up. Brielle just loves to go anywhere as long as we are going!!
My cute kids cuddling together before Church!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Addi is so cute in her school clothes. And Pierce is getting big too. He is stinkin' adorable!

Kristi said...

So cute! And so big!

Whitney said...

I love Addi's school outfit! You're kids are so cute. I think I might take Wess up on the idea of stealing them.

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Oh, Addie in school (even if it is pre-school) -- that's ridiculous!! Can't believe they are getting so BIG. Darling pictures, THANKS!!