Saturday, January 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home!!

Well a little before we came home from Idaho, we found out that Jake's school didn't start until the 19th when we thought that it started back up on the 12th. So we were so excited to get home and to have a little more time just relaxing at home with Jake before he had to go back to school.
When Jake plays Guitar Hero Addi loves to play the drums and she has some pretty good rhythm for a two year old!

Just hanging out and being lazy, now that is a vacation for dad, and a vacation for me, because I don't have Addi on my heels all day long!!!
Addi couldn't wait to go visit her friend Lucy when we got home, so we took them to the Zoo!!

Addi loves her Aquadoodle, Thanks Amanda!! Except she doesn't care for the water marker that it comes with so the other day I got out a paintbrush and a glass of water, she thought that she was pretty special, so I left her painting and came back a little later and she had gotten bored and was just sitting there drinking the water out of the cup and she turned to me and said "ah good mama"!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Those were some way cute pictures! Thanks for putting that camera to good use and for taking my advise for more blogging! I love to see a new post and new pictures...Addi...I love you!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Looks like a fun holiday at home.
Darling pictures -- we love checking out your blog.
Hugs & Kisses for Addi xxxxoooo

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a great time!! You little girl is just growing up so fast!!

Kelsey said...

hey tanessa! i'm glad i found your blog. it's fun to see what you guys are up to now that you are in Florida. oh my gosh i miss Addi! she is sooo stinkin cute!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad she likes the aquadoodle!! I miss you guys so bad... I haven't checked your blog in quite a while, because i knew I'd start crying!!! Pathetic I know. Everytime I want to call you guys, it's always so late. it's almost 9:30 here and I was like, I want to call Jakers and Tessles, but it's late, so I checked your blog instead! Maybe we can webcam it tomorrow. love you guys. I'll call you asap!