Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Vacation Home

We had a wonderful vacation home for Christmas thanks to both of our parents!!! We were able to go home to Pocatello for three weeks and we got to see just about everyone we could, it was wonderful. We were happy to be back in the warm weather by the time we made it back to Florida, its just to dang cold in Idaho. I don't know how I made it threw the winter when we lived there!!


Addi loves to lick off all of the frosting of her cookies and then she always comes to share the rest of the soggy cookie with me after she made sure get every last bit of Frosting.

3 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Thanks for the post!!! Addi is such a cutie -- even when she's "snarfing" the frosting!

Call Commotion said...

I am so glad I got to see you for the short time I did! Addi is adorable as ever and I loved seeing you! I will call you soon - we need to catch up - I miss you!

Kristi said...

Cute pics! Thanks again Jake for the Picasa...I love it! More blogs, More blogs...please! Start using that camera and doing it with a passion!