Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My little model

I know that you are probably getting tired of all the posed shots of Addi, but our friend Ian is such a good photographer and he brings his camera with him everywhere and he loves taking pics of Addi all the time, so he gives us all these shots and they are always just breath taking that I just can't help but share them!

So I hate putting this first picture up, because I feel huge but I'm due in three weeks so I guess I should be huge, but I think that it is a cute picture of the rest of my family!
Oh and she sure knows how to pose and she always can ham it up for Ian but whenever I try to take a picture of her she won't even look at the camera!


So just a few fun pics of my beautiful little girl and hopefully soon I will be able to get some shots of our new little girl as soon as she decides when she wants to make her grand debut!!! We are pretty excited and I'm pretty uncomfortable and ready for her to come whenever she decides she is ready!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

She is so cute! And you don't look huge, my belly button is already poking out and I look like I did when I was almost five months along with Corgin and I'm only a little over three this time. Anyway, I can't wait to see pics of the new baby. Hope she doesn't come on Thanksgiving! He he he.

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Oh, Thank You, Thank You!! For the darling pictures of Addi -- she is a REAL BEAUTY!!! That last one just made me sigh and takes my breath away, she certainly looks like her sweet Mom. Can hardly wait to see the new expected arrival.
Thank you Addi -- just for being sooo adorable!!

Trisha said...

She's adorable! I do finally think she looks like you in the second picture where you see her profile. Hopefully that baby comes quickly, I'm hoping for you.

Kristi said...

Very cute! I'm glad Ian loves to take pictures...then we benifit! Addi is precious and your family pic was way cute too! Thanks for sharing.

Jenny Axford Cook said...

She looks just like her mom! What a cutie!!! I am so excited for you to have another little girl!