Saturday, September 13, 2008

Downtown Disney

So we were bored on Friday night and it's hard to head out to do stuff because everything here costs money, which we are trying hard to not spend. We had heard from some people in our ward that Disney World has a Downtown Disney that was free to go to and since we can't afford to go to Disney World we decided that this was second best. It was a lot of fun it was mostly just shopping, but even the shoppes were so museum-like everywhere it was a lot of fun to just go walk around for the night. Addi seemed to like it, she is a big fan of Mickey Mouse.


Of all the things there to do and see Addi liked chasing the ducks on the side of the walk ways the best!

They had a huge lego store there that outside of it had Lego statues, everything below was built entirely of legos.
Addi liked the Lego statues of the puppies.




I think that Addi thought she was in heaven when we walked into the Disney Store and they had toys for as far as the eye could see. The second we walked in she started shaking she was so excited!


There was a big circle with a huge sound system for all the kids to run and dance, it was Addi's type of fun, she loved it and amazingly enough didn't get shy.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

That looked like fun! I loved all the Lego statues, they were pretty cool. Addi's dancin was super cute, sorry she fell at the end.

Trisha said...

We liked Addi's dancing too. She can get some air on those jumps. Very cute!

Heather said...

She is so dang cute! I loved the dancing too, and all of Jakes posing with the various statues =0)

Katie said...

I agree with everyone about everything. They already said it all, but I wanted to add that the Lego statues were pretty cool. When we come see you we will have to go check that out one night. And Addi is cute!

Call Commotion said...

I just about cried when I read your "memories" comment and then after I looked at these pictures of you guys. I miss you so much!!! :) But I am getting a million ideas of things that I am going to need to do when we come down! :) Love you!

Amanda said...

How fun!!It looks like you guys are having a blast... poor cute addi falling at the end made me a little sad, but her dancing was too precious!!! PLease give her a big hug and kiss for me. Why dont I ever get to talk to you on the phone anymore. You need to call me this week. LOVE YOU!

Elder Gary and Sister Linda Bennett said...

Miss you kids! Addi is so cute & growing up so fast! Jake is staying young with all the fun toys around. Tess, you look like your mom - cute as ever!
Love you kids,
Aunt Linda & Gary
Elder & Sister Bennett