Friday, September 5, 2008

Yay, Another Package!!

We are so lucky, we got two packages in one day. My mom sent Addi some toys because I called her in tears the other day because Addi was being soo bad that I just couldn't handle her so my great mom decided Addi was just bored and needed some new toys so she sent us a package! Thank you so much Mom it's already kept her happy this morning.


She loves the flip phone, she likes to just open and shut it to see the new faces on the phone and I was sad because we had already bathed Addi so she didn't get to play with the toys in the tub, but she played with them just the same outside the tub. Thank so much Mom, we love you!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

You're welcome! Glad to see that she liked them, and sorry they all came in one day...it would have been nice to stretch them out a bit, but who knew??!! I am happy that she will have new toys to keep her busy, along with her cool new Dora baby!

K Lind said...

What a cutie! Every kid needs a cool phone! I love the pic of her peaking up! SWEET!

Trisha said...

It's like Christmas! Hope they all keep her a little entertained.

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Oh, what a sweetie!! I'm glad she has some good Grandmas to send some fun things for her.
I'm sorry you've been feeling a little homesick. Remember how much we love all of you!!