Friday, September 26, 2008

Not too much happening!!

So there isn't too much to report, my mom was just complaining that I hadn't posted anything in a while so these are just some random pictures. I had been complaining because as Addi's hair is growing longer she's starting to lose her curls which I love because it has always made her hair so easy to do, so I was missing her curls so on Sunday I sat down and curled her hair and her dad saw it before I seperated the curls and he thought it was the funniest hair do. He was begging me to not seperate the curls and to let her go to church like it was, so I took pictures instead.
These pictures are just some random pictures that I thought were pretty cute.
Addi is starting to be a good little prayer, sometimes its pretty embarrassing in church because at the end of every prayer she yells "amen" as loud as she can. I'm pretty proud of how good she folds and tucks her arms like she is supposed to.
One morning while I was cleaning I had the music on and doing the dishes and I turned around and Addi was dancing right in front of the T.V. so she could see her reflection and check out and perfect her dance moves.


Also, just a quick update on the Family. Jake is still plugging away at school and in my opinion is trying to fit in way too much. He just started two five hour graduate assistantships, is taking 22 credits and tuturing a fifth grader. He was also nominated by his class mates to run for class president and the election was yesterday and he tied with another kid and so they are running a tie breaker on Monday to see who wins. He also just applied for an internship with Disney which he would love to get because they would let us go to Disney world anytime for free! I keep telling him he is taking on too much but he seems to still be on top and still plugging away. As for me and Addi we get pretty bored and lonely, so anyone who has been wanting to come visit Orlando we would love the company. Plus i've been watching airfare and Southwest is running a deal from Salt Lake to Orlando in October or November for only $130 each way which compared to the regular price of $200 or $250 each way is a pretty good deal!!! That and I hear it's starting to get cool in Idaho! In the dead of winter here it gets down to an alltime low of 65 degrees and that is in the middle of the night. Sounds like a pretty good vacation to take when the snow starts to fly for everyone!

7 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

I LOVE the pictures, Addi's hair is really getting long -- and she is Oh, so sweeeeet!!! Can't wait for you to come and see us!
Your vacation idea is a good one, can we come? HA! HA! I wish we could, maybe next winter, huh?
Love you all.

Trisha said...

I would like to make the excuse that we can't come visit you because you are leaving to visit Grandma! But you and I both know I wouldn't be coming anytime soon anyway. Addi is cute and I guess you need to just come up with some cheap new hobby.

Kristi said...

Thanks for the new pictures...is it just me, or was there a sarcastic ring to Trisha's comment?!

Cami said...

Hi Tenessa,

As I am sure by now you know the mix up I had with Trisha. I thought that it was her and Danny that was coming to New York, but it's really you guys! I'm excited that it is you and Jake. It will be fun to get to know you a little better. I still wish Trisha was coming too. Heck, we should just have a family reunion out there. I would love to see your mom out there too!

Anyway, I'm excited to see you and all the sights! The count down is on!

Jessica said...

Tanessa! HEY! Its Jessica, I found your blog by looking at others and I am so glad you have one. We were sad we didn't get to see you before you left but sounds like things are going good. Man jake sounds busy. Tell him hi for us. Your little girl is so cute! She has gotten so big I can't believe it! I hope everything continues to go well check us out at our blog, I am glad we can keep in touch!!!

Katie said...

Tess, you know the reason that the airfare is so cheap is because it is during hurricane season, right? Is that really a good time to visit? Just kiddin'! You know we would love to come, but we may be closing and moving in to a new house then. Anyway, Addi is growing up so fast. She looks adorable in those pics and I love the video of her dancing. Corgin dances too now, but not quite as good as Addi. We miss you guys sooooo much! Tell Jake it's okay to relax a little and good luck with the Disney thing. I hope he gets it. Oh, and good luck to you too with finding a cheap new hobby (ha, ha). Well, we miss you and wish we could come see you. But if airfare is so cheap, it works both ways doesn't it? Welp, see ya later! xoxoXXoxOOOOO!

Johnson Family said...

It looks like you guys are doing good and it sounds like Jake is definitely keeping busy. I still can't believe how big Addi is getting. She is such a doll. I love the little dance video.