Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just Addi!

Thought that I would just post some cute pictures of Addi from our vacation just for the Grandparents!  She is growing up so fast and she just loved being outside and playing with the leaves. 




Addi was her boppa's buddy she followed him around everywhere and she loved that boppa went to bed at the same time she did.



She also loved her little buddy Parker and he was so good with her and always watching out for her.
After all the pictures we were always taking she started to be a good little poser.
When we were walking thru the grove she saw someone walking a golden retriever and she got so excited and started calling him Bailey and had to give him a kiss!

5 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

You got some GOOD ones!! Thanks for your post. I didn't see your pictures from the Erie Canal trip, it's a cute one of Addi and Parker. We sooooo loved having you here and hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Our fun vacation too! Anyway, we made some memories -- that's what counts!!!!
Love you and miss you.
Grandma & Grandpa Hamblin

Kristi said...

OH I loved the pictures of Addi! There were so many good ones, and the ones sleeping with Boppa were just so cute!! I loved the ones close up with her straighter hair...she looked so grown up and adorable! Thanks for all the posts...they were all great! I liked seeing them all and you did a great job describing them all. Sorry I can't comment on every one, but I'll just post this one! Thanks for getting busy and doing all that. I loved it.

Heather said...

I love the picture of her face buried in the dogs fur. . . so cute!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cute little girl!!

Call Commotion said...

I Tagged you on my blog - check it out!

P.S. Addi is adorable. She looks alot like you!