Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Packed and ready to go!!!!

So, for those of you that don't know yet. We get to go on a vacation tomorrow and we are so EXCITED especially me I get to get out of the house for five days. My Grandparents are on a mission in Palmyra, NY at the church history sites and we figured we would never have a better opportunity than this to go visit all the sites. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! I am excited to see my grandparents, I've been getting pretty homesick even though I won't admit it usually. Anyways Jake bought me the new Ben Folds CD (Which is pretty Amazing) and Addi and I have been cleaning, doing laundry and packing while listening to the CD and dancing the whole way through!! We are pumped to leave tomorrow!! We will make sure to take lots of pictures!!!


2 comments:

Kristi said...

I went to watch your videos, but they wouldn't play...it just came up and said they were not available, try again later...so...I was disappointed! I was so excited to see a new blog, and then it didn't work! bah! I guess I'll try tomorrow...I am excited for you!! Have fun.

Jessica said...

love the videos there are adorable!! Have a blast on your trip!!