Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

We decided that since we were in Florida Addi was going to be a Flamingo for Halloween, and we found a really cute costume at Marshall's. Addi went to a Halloween story time at the library with her friend Jason. They also got to trick-or-treat around the Library.
We all then went to our ward party for a trunk-or-treat and man our ward takes their trunk-our-treating serious. They went all out with their decorating in their trunks, we were pretty impressed. Addi screamed when we were putting her costume on she wanted nothing to do with it, but when we finally got it on she thought she was pretty hot stuff!




8 comments:

Kristi said...

She's a doll...and made a pretty dang cute 'amingo!

Elder Gary and Sister Linda Bennett said...

Sooooooo Cute! Love seeing her. We miss you kids.
Love ya, Aunt Linda

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Loved the costume -- and most of all LOVE that little girl!!!!
Sounds like you had a FUN Halloween. Thanks for the cute blog. We always wait for pictures of all the kids, grandkids, and gr. grands. Keep them coming.
Love you LOTS and LOTS.
Grandma and Grandpa Hamblin

Amanda said...

OH my!!!! Cutest Flamingo ever to walk to planet!! I wish I could've been there. Don't worry about us saving money Tess, every time I get a paycheck ryan and I make sure that we save some for our Florida trip. When we come, hopefully soon, be prepared for us to stay at least a week! I need all the time I can get with my little Addi and you and Jake.
Love you guys!!!!

Call Commotion said...

She's a PINK flamingo! So darling! :) I love it!

Johnson Family said...

Oh my heck!!! Too Cute!!! I love the pink flamingo. How fun!

Amanda said...

YOU'RE COMING HOME HOORAY HOORAY!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT. I ALMOST PEED MY PANTS WHEN MY MOM TOLD ME. LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU! PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOU CAN. HAVE YOU GOTTEN ADDI'S PRESENT YET?

Call Commotion said...

Hey first off I tagged you on my blog - second of all.....you are coming home? When when when?