Thursday, November 13, 2008

Play time!

Addi was being a momma's girl the other day, she would just hang on my leg all day and she was driving me up the wall.  Then, my mom reminded me that she used to build me little play houses with sheets for something new and believe it or not those are some of my best memories. So Addi helped me build her a tent so she would have somewhere new to play.  Once we got it built she went and moved in her play food, tea set and Elmo!  She loved it and it gave me some of my own time with out a two year old attached at the knee cap!!



4 comments:

Trisha said...

you have the perfect table for a play house! I remember you got the COOLEST tent once. We kept it up for a long time. Good fun!

K Lind said...

Fun! Forts are the best!

Kristi said...

Awesome! I'll bet Addi loved it, and Trisha's right...you have the perfect table for one! love ya!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

What a neat Mommy Addi has!! GREAT idea to build a tent -- I'm surprised you didn't join her. Love you!!