Thursday, March 5, 2009

4th Anniversary!

These are just some really cute pictures that I took of Addi down by the Dinky Dock by Rollins College. 

Today was our 4th Anniversary and we had a lot of fun.  Yesterday we dropped Addi off at my cousin's house and then we headed off to St. Augustine. Jake had gotten us a room at a Bed and Breakfast.  It was a beautiful room with tons of gorgeous 1800's furniture.  We got all dressed up to go out to a fancy dinner, and me being the clutz that I am, in my high heels and dress I fell down the bed and breakfast's stairs and twisted both ankle's and needless to say by the end of the night my ankle's were swollen with ice bags on them and Jake making a run to find me Ibuprofen!  He was very sweet and great to me even though I ruined our romantic evening.  I love him very much and have had a wonderful four years with him!!!


4 comments:

Katie said...

It's about time you got a new post up!JK. Well, I'm sorry you fell down the stairs, classic Tess. I'm still chuckling a little. And Clint just informed me that his new nick name for you is "Tickles". Just insert your name before the nick name and I think you'll get it. Have Jake explain if you still have questions. By the way, Clint has been coaching me on what to write, because I'm not this mean. Well, Addi is cute and the pics of her are adorable. See ya later, Tickles.

Kristi said...

Oh...I'm so sorry that you got hurt!! You didn't tell me that today. I hope your ankles are feeling better and glad that you had a wonderful night, sounded like fun. Thatnks for the pics of Addi, she is growing up so fast!! They were very cute!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Loved your pictures -- but love all of you much more than just pictures! Addi is sooooooooo cute -- Oh, we miss you guys!
We hope you had a great Anniversary, can hardly believe it's been 4 years.

Jessica said...

congrats on the 4 years!!!! You guys are so cute together. I still remember going out with you guys on your first date!!