Saturday, January 30, 2010

Addi's new hairdo!

So I was getting really sick of Addi's long stringy hair it was ok when went home to Idaho but as soon as we would get back to Florida with the humidity I would hate it all over again! So I decided to go get her a haircut, I would have loved to go to my mom's hairdresser because she cuts little girls hair just so adorable and only charges their age, but when we went home my mom was in Lewiston and we were busy so I wasn't able to get Addi's haircut then. I decided today that I was going to get it cut, but it was her first real CHOP and I was scared to just go to a Great Clips or something equivilent so I got this bright idea to go down to Park Ave. in Winter Park (which is this really posh expensive area) and we found a nice salon and I went in a their sign said Children's Haircuts starting at $15 I thought oh fifteen isn't too bad if I get a really good haircut. Well the haircut actually turned out really cute even better than I expected but when I went to pay they charged me $25 REALLY for a three year old! As we were leaving I noticed this beautiful Astin Martin parked right out front, and I thought to myself it serves me right I know better than to go to a salon with and Astin Martin parked out front!! Oh well the haircut is cute and it makes her look so much older!!


6 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

"... a really" what?? Didn't get the whole message. Anyway, the pix were explanatory. Addi look really different with that hair cut -- like a little young woman!! Tho' she is always soooooooooo cute!

Kristi said...

It's cute! It is quite a bit longer than what I had invisioned...hope it doesn't grow out too fast...but it's cute! It will be a lot easier to manage now, I'm sure, and maybe next time you're in Idaho (in a couple of weeks! ha) you can let Candee do her magic!

Lyric said...

Yep! Thats so cute! I think if I had a little girl I would head to a place like that too for the haircutting experience. And, wow, she does look older!

Call Commotion said...

That is adorable!!! I love it!

Jana said...

Cute hair Addi! I think it is darling.

Jessica said...

So Cute I love it.