Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Girls!!

Oma bought the girls cute little matching dresses for Christmas and they wore them to church on Sunday and I had to get some pictures, they were sure cute. It is so much fun to have two little girls so close together, my mom used to dress me and Trisha in matching dresses, but Trisha was five years older than me so I'm sure she hated having to go to church in the same dress as her little sister. Addi loved matching her sister and she asked me if they could match with all their clothes!!

My cute little Brielle is already 2 months old and she is soo cute. She is following the same pattern as Addi did the older she gets the fairer her skin and hair gets and she looks more and more like me, where as she was a spitting image of her daddy when she was born.

4 comments:

Heather said...

They are so adorable! Emmy says that Brielle looks just like Jake =0) And then she noticed their matching outfits and said, "Ahhh, I wish Lilly and I had matching outfits!"

Kristi said...

Ohhhh, they are so cute!!! Brielle is just growing and getting less like a newborn, and more like a baby! I see alot of Addi in her, and still her Daddy!! She is so darling, and I loved Addi's hair in these pictures...much better than the salon style!!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Oh, what darling little girls you have!! Oma's gift of matching dresses is a real compliment to those two little beauties.

Jenny Cook said...

Your girls are soooo cute! I love these pictures. Hope you guys are doing well.