Friday, February 19, 2010

Thingamabobs....I got twenty!!!

I was in the kitchen this morning and I hear Addi belting the song from "Little Mermaid" so I had to sneak down the hall and barely get the camera around the corner to catch it on video, but it was so hilarious especially when she sings the part about "thingamabobs....I got twenty" she sings the emphasis perfectly. Addi is very shy about her singing when the camera breaks out if only she was that shy in the Grocery Store when she is belting a song at the top of her lungs and yes I have had people come from different lanes to my lane just to see what the crap is going on. Very cute but oh so embarrassing!!

12 comments:

the Russells said...

That is adorable. She is a very good singer!

Lyric said...

Oh my goodness! She is the best!

Call Commotion said...

I love it! You surely have a girly girl!

Krystal said...

Thank you for sharing!! I love it! I think that is soo stinking cute! I wish I had her guts to go around singing at the top of my lungs...but for the sake of others and myself, I don't! SHe is getting so big and that haircut is adorable on her!

teresa said...

okay, i know i don't ever comment that often, but seriously, how cute is that!

Karina & John Calderwood said...

I LOVE this.

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Oh, sooooooo cute!! I wish I knew the song better so I could tell what she was saying -- none the less, it was a BLAST!! I loved the outstretched arms performance just as you rounded the corner. What a sweetheart. Oh, how we miss all of you!

Katie said...

That is so cute! I was singing along with her.

Becca said...

How cute! What a funny girl!

Jana said...

That is too cute! Thanks for sharing. :)

K Lind said...

What a cutie!

Kristi said...

From one who's been in the store with her belting it...I loved the video!! I miss her singing at the top of her lungs!! Soooooo cute!