Saturday, August 9, 2008

Home Sweet Home, I guess???


So, finally I got my house all put together some what and I know everyone has been asking when I was going to post pictures, but I couldn't until my house was clean and put together and so I spent today cleaning and taking pictures.
                                            
 This is Addi's room which she loves her new bed and all the extra space to play!!!!

 This is Jake and my room it's not very put together but you get the idea.

We love our his and her walk in closets!!

Our teeny tiny bathroom but we make it work.

Now this is our dinning room and our brand new table which I love and talked my husband into buying, we got a pretty good deal on it.  It has and marble top on it and my poor husband was cursing me a good one when he was struggling to carry this heavy son of a gun up to the 2nd floor.         


 Our living room, its got a pretty fun little balcony too.


 And last but not least my wonderfully big Kitchen for an apartment.  I love it and spend most of my time here.


5 comments:

Trisha said...

yay, pictures! I like your new table and apartment. Looks pretty nice, especially the kitchen.

Kristi said...

It's about time! It looks like you have a ton of room, really big! I was glad to see Addi too!

Katie said...

Love the table! It's pretty. And the kitchen is nice. I bet you love it after the Chubbuck one. Anyway, we miss you guys. The other day I was there when Clint was working on the house and I was like, "oh, I can go see Tess." Then I realized that you weren't there anymore. =( I guess we're gonna have to come see you some time. Has Jake started school yet? I guess I should call to talk to you instead of writing you a novel, so I'll just talk to you later.

Katie said...

Oh, and keep the pics coming. Maybe you should include you and Jake in a few too. Bye!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Love your house, Sweetie! Looks like you've got quite a lot of room. I do like your table, it's really pretty. Hope it didn't break Jake's back. HA!
Addi is getting cuter and cuter all the time. Tho' I need pictures of you too. Miss you! Love you all!