Monday, August 25, 2008

Singing and dancing

Nothing special to say, I just know the grandparents are always asking for more videos. Addi just loves Dora and there is one episode that she loves to watch and its where Dora teaches them the mambo dance and song. So yesterday in the middle of sacrament meeting Addi decided to whip out her moves and starts singing at the top of her lungs the mambo song with her well practiced new mambo dance. So, today I was trying to get it on video and she would finally sing it for me but she was a little shy to do her dance for the camera!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

That's pretty good!

Kristi said...

I got back in time to see it! I liked it Addi...good job on the singing! Mambo, Mambo....gramma

Heather said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!! This is stephanie Godfrey, and Bryan of coarse. We use to live in your ward. I saw your blog from Kjerstin's and thought I would say hi so you wouldn't be wondering who is looking at your cute little girl. By the way I love the pic of -time out- it's adorable. Any ways hope everything is good. Have a good rest of the summer, oah and our blog is private, but if you would like an invite just send me an e-mail stephzmbb@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

oh my gosh... tess that is priceless. miss her soooo bad... i seriously still cry over her!! Thanks for posting up videos. keep it up, it does my heart good!!! love you!